NEWS: BLUE YEARBOOK 2016 - SURF, TRAVEL, CREATIVE LIVING - ON SALE MAY 12TH
Pubblicato in data: 02 May 2016
Blue Yearbook 2016 - Surf, Travel, Creative Living // On sale May 12th!
From Brazil to Morocco, from the warm Pacific to the cold North Sea – Blue Yearbook 2016 offers once again an entertaining blend of the creative surf culture. The 180 pages thick "Coffee Table Book" is as always produced in high quality and processed noble.
A particular focus is Brazil. The Surf Nation No. 1 is full of contradictions. How do bossa nova and beach life mate with brutal gangs and ugly claims? We go in search of clues.
Also in BLUE Yearbook 2016:
• Cali Dreamin '- The century-El-Nino in California
• Progression: Albee Layer and the Maui Boys
• Art: Raimond Pettibon
• Photofolio: Bernard Testemale and his Wet Plate Photography
• Beyond - The logbook for filming in West Africa
• Shape Trends: Mid Length
• Single Fin Ladies: Ad smile to your style
• Outdoor: Go explore! - Wave search beyond the mainstream
• Surf Architecture: The Sled Shack
• Plus: People, Travel Tips, North Report, Photo Story, The Search
The BLUE Yearbook 2016 is available on the well-stocked newsagent, at your local surf shop or online at: http://www.bluemag.eu/surfmagazin